If you see the WiFi symbol on the middle of the screen while in the game, it means your device is experiencing a connection issue.
What can I do if this happens?
- We recommend you always connect to a strong and stable WiFi network, or at least a solid 3G/4G connection with a reliable carrier.
- Try switching to mobile data, if on WiFi or vice versa.
- Make sure that you do not have any active downloads or syncing data in the background while playing the game.
- Try closing/disabling the apps that are running in the background.
- Check if you have too many devices connected to your WiFi router and try reducing them.
- Try restarting the game.