Emotes are used to communicate with your opponents during games. There are a number of Emotes you can use to convey your emotions of joy, sadness, confusion, and even rage!
- The button to access Emotes during a game is located in the lower section of the HUD.
- It is on the lower left side, above the “next” card display.
- When pressed, it opens the “Emote Selection Menu”.
- Select a new Emote and tap on it to send the emote (Tapping anywhere outside of the Emote menu closes it without sending an Emote).
- Some Match Types can disable Emotes completely.
- If that happens, the Emotes Button is not visible.